Building Dreams for Tomorrow:
Creating Safe Space for Our Relatives Tribal Transitional Housing Conference
Albuquerque Marriott, Albuquerque, NM
May 21 - 23, 2019
- Model the skills needed for transitional housing advocacy;
- Design core components with in their transitional housing program;
- Build inclusive responses to survivors in their transitional housing program;
- Understand VAWA housing provisions as they apply to tribal housing and apply them to their work with survivors.
Download AGENDA here
Registration is open.
Click the button below to register for this conference.
Please go ahead and book your travel arrangements once registered,
2101 Louisiana Boulevard NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Step into an astonishing stay at Albuquerque Marriott. Conveniently situated in Uptown just off I-40, our family-friendly hotel provides easy access to popular institutions and attractions such as the University of New Mexico, Sandia Peak Tramway and Coronado Center. Upon your arrival, head up to your stylish room featuring an abundance of convenient amenities such as high-speed Wi-Fi, work desks and flat-panel TVs with premium cable and movie options. When you discover the astounding comforts of our luxury bedding, you won't want to get up. Luckily, we offer room service so you can enjoy your breakfast in bed. If you're looking to stay active, fuel up at our on-site restaurant, Cielo Sandia, then drop by our 24-hour fitness center to work up a sweat using our cardio equipment and free weights. If you'd rather relax, go for a refreshing dip in our indoor/outdoor pool. Whether you're in town to attend a wedding or to explore the area, make your getaway truly memorable when you stay at Albuquerque Marriott.
- Airline reservation desk
- All public areas non-smoking
- Beauty shop
- Car Rental
- Concierge Lounge Hours
- Vending machines
- Buffet breakfast, fee from: 19.95 USD
- Cash machine/ATM
- Concierge desk
- Continental breakfast, fee from: 15.95 USD
- Foreign exchange, nearby
- Full American breakfast, fee from: 19.95 USD
- Grab-n-Go breakfast, fee from: 19.95 USD
- Hot breakfast, fee from: 19.95 USD
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry on-site
- Laundry on-site, coin operated
- Local restaurant dinner delivery
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Newspaper in lobby
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Valet dry-cleaning
- Virtual Concierge Available
Call Marriott at (505) 881-6800 on or before Friday, May 3, 2019, (the “Cutoff Date”) to make your sleeping room reservations.
- Identify yourself as part of the Red Wind - OVW Tribal Transitional Housing group.
Use this link to
Book your group rate for Red Wind - OVW Tribal Transitional Housing Building Dreams Creating Safe Space
Airport Phone: +1 505-244-7700
Hotel direction: 9.9 miles NE
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Sunport Shuttle; fee: 13 USD (one way) scheduled
Estimated taxi fare: 20 USD (one way)
Bus service, fee: 1.5 USD (one way)
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Complimentary on-site parking
Pets not allowed