Red Wind also provides a combination of Advanced Tribal Advocate trainings.
October 22-26, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Registration fee: $650
Discounted rate for 2 or more 40-hour training, includes two working lunches
SATI provides training to build the critical framework for Tribal Sexual Assault Advocates to effectively and appropriately respond to sexual assault survivors in their communities. The training includes crisis intervention, understanding trauma and decolonizing trauma, cultural supports for long-term healing
Informed consent, confidentiality and mandated reporting, challenging issues, working with the Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner, and working with the criminal justice response.
More information available here
HOTEL Information is listed below.
Be sure to book your hotel before the cutoff date. If you are waiting for your payment to go through, you can hold your room while you wait.
colorado springs/garden of the gods
503 West Garden of the Gods Road
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, 80907
$106.00 per night for single; $106 per night for double.
- Gallery Hosts available 24/7
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere
- Express checkout at noon
- Free public computers with high-speed
- Internet access in the Gallery
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touch screens
- Smoke-free hotel
- Free parking
- Free shuttle service offered within a 5 mile radius, every day from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Odds & Ends offers a menu of must-have items for guests to buy, borrow or enjoy for free
RESERVATION METHOD/ CUT-OFF DATE
Reservations must be made by individuals no later than 2 weeks before the training.
- By Calling 1-888 HYATT HP (1-888-492-8847)
- By going online to Hyatt.com and entering reservation using group name Red Wind Consulting, Inc.
- Reservation requests received after the cut-off date will be based on availability at the Hotel’s prevailing rates.
COS is a smaller airport with 16 gates and shorter wait times moving through security. More than 2 million passengers pass through Colorado Springs Airport (COS) each year.
COS is located on the south side of Colorado Springs. Flight options can be more limited although travel through Colorado Springs can be more convenient.
DIA is a major airport and serves as a hub for United Airlines. DIA is the only major airport to be built in the United States in the last 25 years. The current facility can accommodate 50 million passengers a year.
DIA is located east of Denver and is approximately 80 miles north of Colorado Springs. DIA offers many flight options through multiple airlines.